Saturday, April 21, 2012

STOP!...Relax...Think

Hello and assalamualaikum peeps! Yes, it is me again, Nazran, now with more gusto than ever. Why? Because I

STOP

RELAX

THINK!

Why did I say that? That is what all of you should do.

As you all know, most people are busy with applying scholarships, universities, interview, educamps, etc. I knew that because I was busy too. But in all that business, we forgot want is truly important to us. Had no clue? Well, is these statements familiar to you?

"Aku tak kisah apa-apa pon, asalkan dapat scholarship."
"Aku rasa aku lepaskan impian aku untuk buat medic la, interview tadi aku x perform."
"Aku tak nak buat course *******, orang kata tak leh gi jauh."
"Siapalah aku ni...tak layak untuk apa-apa scholarship."
"Aku give up ar, sume university cam tak nak terima orang cam aku."

Tertusuk di hati ka?

Good, then here is what I want you to do.

STOP!
Take a deep breath.
Lie down on the bed.
RELAX
Close your eyes
Deep breaths
THINK
Who am I?
What are my goals in life?
Is there doubts or challenges?
Why can't  I overcome the doubt or challenges?
Think of your current situation
Is this the right choice?
Still not sure?
STOP
Pray
Ask for enlightenment and guidance

Your head cleared up?
Good because that is what you need.
A clear mind to decide your future.



If you need an extra pick-me-up, I suggest reading these books
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Dare to Fail by Billi Lim
The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz

and also the famous movie: Three Idiots
Which gives the message that, education is not knowledge unless it is used properly

Good day




Share |

0 Terbunuh:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...